At St Peters we commit to educating students to be.......
- In a strong relationship with God and to become aware of their own and others' spirituality.
- Safe, happy, confident and optimistic about life and their future.
- Resilient risk-takers who learn from their experiences.
- Contributing members of society who are aware of and appreciate others.
- Life long learners who are literate, numerate, inquiring and questioning problem solvers.
- Socially and emotionally competent, caring and respectful of self, others, the environment and their learning; and who can build and maintain positive relationships throughout their lives.
- Capable of reaching their full potential by fostering their passions and strengths and by equipping them with the skills and strategies to embrace life's challenges.